Osborn Load Runners® are robust assemblies of carefully fabricated outer shells/treads and precision bearings fitted to high tolerance shafts. All Osborn Load Runners® match the tread, shaft and bearings into a cohesive, highly engineered unit used in dozens of industries and hundreds of applications.
Manufactured in the USA, Load Runners® feature heat-treated specialty steel, precision bearings, a maintenance-free lubrication and seal system, and a global network of sales support and application engineering expertise.
All Load Runners® are tightly sealed and lubricated for life to withstand dirt, sand and moisture. High-shear-strength studs (stud style) are manufactured with hex socket for easy installation. Thru-shafts (yoke style) eliminate the need for customer fabrication.
• Tapered bearings for superior thrust load tolerance
• High radial and simultaneous high thrust capacity
• Completely sealed to keep out harmful contaminants
• Lubricated for life
• Sizes from 26 mm to 250 mm, resp. 290 mm
• Metric and Inch ranges available
• High operations speeds
• Large choice in V-Grooved Style idler-rollers
• Maintenance-free at -34°C to +107°C
• Modifications include high-temperature grease and seal, non-metallic tread,
solid lubricant, provision for re-lubrication and others.
In addition to standard Load Runners®, Osborn creates custom products for unique applications across the globe:
• Crowned profiles
• Double-flange rollers
• Stainless steel types
• Special plating (zinc, chrome, etc.)
• Non-metallic tread materials (urethane, etc.)
• Special seals
• Special lubricants
• Provision for re-lubrication